Greg was born and raised in Westphalia, Iowa where he developed his strong work ethics and family values. He has been married to his wife Donna for over 30 years and together they have raised 3 amazing children in the Midwest. He believes in being transparent, honest, and fair with everyone.
Greg attained his series 7 general securities license in 2000 while starting his career at Edward Jones. In 2004, he became an independent financial advisor where he can be an advocate for his clients using non-proprietary investments and insurance products. He is a fiduciary and has over 20 years’ experience working with individual investors. He and his team help their clients structure their investments to create an easy to follow, predictable income distribution plan.
Taking distributions from retirement investments requires a different mindset and strategy than accumulating assets when you are younger; that is why he has made this his area of focus. He recognizes the need for unique and personalized investment planning for successful investors that are retired or reaching retirement. He is an income distribution specialist using systems that help retirees and pre-retirees develop a strategic written plan that illustrates a predictable lifetime income. The written plan helps reduce risk and protect assets while still trying to maximize growth within the portfolio. Greg’s planning strategies and tools are designed to help his retired and near-retiree clients have a clearer understanding of their financial future. With a predictable income distribution plan, Greg believes his clients can enjoy a comfortable retirement with their family.
Area of focus -
- Working with Retired & Near-Retireesl
- Income Distribution Specialist
- Create easy to follow written distribution plan
- Clients with a Minimum $500,000 investable assets
- Independent Financial Advisor
- Over 20 years’ experience helping individual investors
- Retirement Planning
- 401k, 403b and Retirement Plan Rollovers
- Use Non-Proprietary products
- Investments – Stocks, Bonds, ETFs, Mutual Funds Etc.
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Care Planning
- Social Security Maximization
- Tax Planning
- Consulting with your CPA and Estate Attorney
- Series 63, Series 7, Series 65